|Posted on 11 September, 2016 at 11:05|
GARRISON OF INVERSNAID AUTUMN DINNER MENU
All of our food is freshly prepared from our home grown produce. To ensure we have sufficient preparation time, we require dinner choice to be pre booked. As this is cooked in my own kitchen we ask that each guest in the room select’s the same main dish as I am not a professional chef but want to serve you as best I can.
All meals are £12.50 per person and are one course
• Slow cooked locally sourced Venison casserole served with slow roasted garlic and rosemary potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
• Succulent roasted chicken leg quarter served with potato dauphinoise, seasonal vegetables and gravy.
• Aberdeen Angus rump steak cooked to your choice, served with potato wedges, coleslaw and side salad.
• Traditional Scottish Mince and Tattie’s (beef mince with creamed mashed potatoes).
• Garrison home grown Vegetable Ratatouille, served with spaghetti or spinach and ricotta tortellini, accompanied with garlic bread and side salad.
• Pan seared Scottish Salmon Fillet served with butter crushed potatoes and peas.
All the Vegetables, Garnishes, Herbs and Salads are home grown right here at The Garrison and are seasonal. We cook with our own free range hen eggs.
All our meat products are from The Aberfoyle Butcher where they produce all their own goods from raw ingredients all locally sourced with PGI and provenance. I make my own 50/50 bread using Hovis Bread flour. Our butter and milk are from Knockraich Dairy of Knockraich Farm, Fintry, Stirling .
NOTE: PLEASE ADVISE WHEN ORDERING IF YOU OR ANY OF YOUR PARTY HAVE ANY ALLERGENS AT ALL TO ANY FOODS OR FOOD PRODUCTS/ INGREDIENTS.