|Posted on 23 March, 2017 at 8:50|
GARRISON OF INVERSNAID SPRING DINNER MENU
All of our food is freshly prepared from our home grown produce. To ensure we have sufficient preparation time, we require dinner choice to be pre booked as this is cooked in my own kitchen
All meals are £15.00 per person and are one course
• Slow cooked locally sourced Venison casserole
• Succulent roasted chicken leg quarter
• Highland beef steak
• Traditional Scottish Mince and Tattie’s (beef mince with creamed mashed potatoes).
• Garrison home grown Vegetable Ratatouille, served with spaghetti or spinach and ricotta tortellini, accompanied with garlic bread and side salad.
• Pan seared Scottish Salmon Fillet
All served with ur seasonal home grown vegetables or salad
Our beef is directly supplied by fellow farmer Hilary Barker in Callander. We home rear our chicken, pork and vension is from Aberfoyle butchers and is supplied by Inversnaid stalker for the RSPB
NOTE: PLEASE ADVISE WHEN ORDERING IF YOU OR ANY OF YOUR PARTY HAVE ANY ALLERGENS AT ALL TO ANY FOODS OR FOOD PRODUCTS/ INGREDIENTS.