New For 2018,,,,, Scandinavian Hot Tub overlooking the beautiful Mountains of The Arrochar Alps
As Featured On BBC One's Grand Tours Of Scotlands Lochs
Winter Offer !! Book 3 consecutive nights or more and get Free breakfasts for the duration of your stay (not applicable to caravan bookings)
Trip Advisor 5 star award 2017
Booking.com 9.5 review score 2017
Treat someone special to a relaxing break away at The Garrison. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Set in the Heart of the Trossachs and Loch Lomond National Park. Originally a 17th Century Garrison, now an Sustainable Small Holding Eco Hill Farm.
We offer our guests 2 Huge Ensuite Studio Apartment Rooms located in our converted barn overlooking the Arrochar Mountain Alps. The rooms are not in the main farmhouse, individual entrance doors onto courtyard gives our guests freedom to come and go as they please.
Dinner, Breakfast & Lunch Served To The Comfort Of Your Room's Dining Suite made from Home Cooked Food Produced From Right here on Our Sustainable Small Holding Eco Farm. Or you can cook in your own private BBQ area or make use of the apartments microwave
Each Apartment Features: (not applicable to caravan)
- Farm tour experience with Garrison history, feeding and brushing the Highland Cows
- Free Wifi
- Ensuite bathroom
- Free linen, towels, beds made, toiletries, fruit basket, fresh milk, tea coffee etc
- Kingsize bed with bedside tables
- Kitchenette with microwave, fridge, kettle, cutlery/crockery
- 3 seater Chesterfield sofa/sofabed
- Log effect burner/stove (elec)
- Deep set window uninterrupted mountain / river views
- Open clothes hanging
- Dining table seats 8
- Flat screen TV, all satellite channels inc sports, movies, docs
To Book Now enter your dates of stay below